A List Of Good Argument Topics For Essays To Consider
Argument essays are the soul of students who like to weigh the pros and cons of everything they come across. Actually, there is a huge number of students who would rather dabble in arguments than take a statement in its right elements.
Reason and logic
Argument essays are well-chosen and placed by teachers to elicit the germ of reason and logic out of the students. Lightning appears beautiful only against the backdrop of a dark sky. They also test the thought-process that identifies different students.
Here are 10 interesting argument essay topics for enlightening students –
- 1. Should we be retentive like ants or free like birds? – Birds live in a distinctly different manner than ants. Which is a better way of living?
- 2. Torture should be banned even on hardened criminals – Criminals are humans and should not be subjected to torture, come what may; or should they? Base your essay on this.
- 3. Should laws be the same for one and all? – They say laws should be same for everybody. However, this may disrupt the actual texture of governance in many ways.
- 4. Which is more devastating for our planet – Human fury or elemental fury? – There is no bigger villain when it comes to destruction than humans. However, the calamities caused by elements may be limitless. Suggest vital points in your essay.
- 5. Distance is necessary to create bridges between relations – While joint family lives moved seamlessly a few decades ago; the new age demands a certain distance between relatives. Or is there a middle path?
- 6. The world should now become matriarchal – We have seen patriarchal societies for centuries and more. Time to see the other side of the moon; or will the world face an upheaval if that happens. Let your essay shed some light.
- 7. Corporal punishment should be completely banned – The banning of corporal punishment may be a humane move but it may also strengthen and inspire criminals all the more. Discuss.
- 8. Sportsmen should not be allowed to do ads – Commercialism has been the bane of many sportsmen. However, they too have a right to make money while they are fit. Argue.
- 9. Freedom of speech and expression should not be curbed in any way – This freedom is a fundamental right but to give it carte blanche rights may be destructive. Reflect.
- 10. Fairness of tax system – The tax system has been established after weighing different perspectives and is generally fair. Or is it.
© ArizonaActingSchools.com All rights reserved. | Our Guides Lead To Successful Essay Writing