Learn To Avoid Using Popular Essay Topics And Be Yourself
When you are assigned to do an essay, picking a topic can be the most difficult part of the process because there are so many factors that go into it. You either have to pick from what your instructor has given to you or you have to go out and find one on your own. There are some things that you want to keep in mind when you are picking your topic and some dos and don’ts as well.
Why You Should Avoid Using A Popular Essay Topic
- If you choose a topic that has been used over and over again. It’s hard to find a new angle to use to write something fresh and new on the topic.
- Your instructor has read the same paper over and over on this topic and wants you to do something different. This will keep you instructor’s attention because it is something he or she hasn’t read before.
- Using a popular topic it boring and is taking the easy way out in the assignment. You will get more recognition if you use something new.
- When you are choosing the topic, pick one that means something to you. For example if you a topic about a book that you really enjoyed, it will come through in your essay. Your instructor will see your passion in the essay.
- Don’t pick something that you don’t enjoy. This will make the process of writing the essay more difficult and it will show in your work if you didn’t enjoy it.
- If you are assigned topics that you don’t enjoy or think that you have a better idea for a topic. Ask you instructor if you can do something else. This key to doing this is to make sure you have some good topics as alternatives to the ones that were assigned. If you are unprepared then you probably won’t get to do something different.
Learning to avoid topics that are over used can help you in the long run. Avoiding these topics will show that you are willing to think outside the box and willing to do more work on your assignments, which in return will give you better grades. You have to be yourself when you are writing; it will come across in your writing in a good way if you are yourself. Just because the topic is popular doesn’t mean the person reading like it popularity, reading the same thing over and over again can be daunting.
© ArizonaActingSchools.com All rights reserved. | Our Guides Lead To Successful Essay Writing