A List Of Winning Argumentative Essay Topics For Sixth Grade Students
The argumentative essay is geared towards developing a student’s analytic and comparative skills. They are required to investigate a particular topic, identify the defining factors of that topic and give reasons as to why one should choose one over the other, using evidence and logic as the guide. Here are 15 great topic ideas for an argumentative essay for students of the 6t grade level
- The reasons why cats are better than dogs in every way.
- Summer is the most fun and stress free season of the year.
- Kite flying has more has more engaging aspects integrated into it than bike riding.
- Swimming, diving and other water related sports should be more vigorously promoted in primary and high schools.
- The study and practice of music and musicianship should be allowed and nurtured as an important part of the school curriculum.
- Schools that don’t belong to any sect of religion should desist from showing greater attention or favor a single religious group, but, offer the students the freedom to practice certain rituals allowed by the pertinent board.
- Fossil fuels should be mostly replaced by systems that use some form of renewable source of energy.
- The ministry of youth and gender affairs in all countries should update their laws regarding the freedom of sexual preference by students without discrimination.
- The materials necessary for the creation and completion of school projects should be subsidized to assist those who have difficulty procuring these materials.
- Homework should be designed to fit into the busy and distraction filled evenings after school and on weekends that students usually experience.
- Every educational institute that works with students below the college and university level should offer short courses in first aid, fire drills and similar skills in an effort to create a dynamically capable individual.
- Multiple academic advisers should be posted in all schools to advice parents and pupils of the best direction each pupil should consider depending on their natural skill set.
- Schools in America should modify certain syllabuses to allow these students to learn about other cultures and their history instead of just information on America.
- Activities like yoga, qigong and weight training should be encouraged in schools to upkeep the physical and mental well being of pupils.
- The use of drugs and other narcotics by pupils is a matter that needs to be addressed and curbed for this growing practice can negatively affect all users.
© ArizonaActingSchools.com All rights reserved. | Our Guides Lead To Successful Essay Writing